- 1 cup cooked chicken (I opted for rotisserie, so easy!)
- 1 2/3 cups frozen vegetable medley, thawed
- 1 10 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix (I think I used Jiffy's this time)
- 1/2 cup milk or nonfat milk
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Mix together the chicken, vegetables, and cream of chicken soup and then spread on the bottom of a baking dish.
Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour on top of the chicken mixture.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the top turns a flaky golden brown.