- 6-8 chicken breasts (I actually halved the entire recipe since I'm just cooking for two, so we used four split breasts)
- 1 cup corn flakes (I used Special K corn flakes instead, which tasted great!)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In one dish, mix together corn flakes (I crushed mine relatively fine), parmesan, and ranch packet. Pour the melted butter in another dish.
2. First dip your chicken breasts in the melted butter...
|You know this is going to be good!|
3. ...and then roll them around in the corn flake, parmesan, and ranch mixture and place into your baking dish.
4. Pour the remaining butter over the top of the chicken and bake uncovered for about 45 to 50 minutes.
5. Pull out and enjoy with some of your favorite sides. We chose roasted broccoli (a huge favorite in our house) and some garlic mashed potatoes!
The chicken turned out to be very juicy and flavorful (how could it not be with that butter involved?!) with a nice crunch thanks to the crust. This will definitely become one of our go-to breaded chicken meals in the future!
What's your favorite chicken recipe?