- Sunday - Leftovers from eating out (I promised myself a break after I burned my hand on the oven AND set a pan on fire last night -- yeeeeah, it was bad!)
- Monday - Bonnie's Roast Recipe (I couldn't resist trying after you mentioned it, Bonnie!)
- Tuesday - Stuffed Shells (frozen from the week of January 15th)
- Wednesday - Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes (recipe found here, discovered via Pinterest!)
- Thursday - Chicken Bundles (as per Mr. L's request -- he loved them so he wanted them again this week!)
- Friday - Off Night/Leftovers
- Saturday - Off Night/Leftovers
I'm sure you probably want some elaboration on my cooking accident, so here's at least the moral of the story:
Mrs. Landrum was in a hurry, and being in a hurry in the kitchen is pretty much always a recipe for disaster.
Also, don't try to heat up a pan before you put oil in it to rush the process. Bad things happen.
Well, now that even my text is red with personal embarrassment, what's the worst thing that's ever happened to you in a kitchen? Please let it be worse than mine so I can feel better? xD